While the kids are provided four-times a week lunch meal, their intake of nutrition leaves to be desired, blame this on a meager budget allotted on each feeding day – an amount of K40 or so to cover all of them.
The food usually is made up of kawkaw, coconut-milk cooked greens, sliced bread and cheap meat loaf or black tuna meat and watered-down cordial drink.
1) February 13 – Mr Narasiman Muniandy, The National Newspaper;
2) February 20 – Mr Robert Palomo, Red Sea Housing Const Corp, PNG LNG project;
3) February 27 – Mr CC Ang, RH Hypermart, and family;
4) March 6 – Sunday Catholic Choir Group of Port Moresby;
5) March 13 – Mr Narasiman Muniandy
6) March 20 – Ms Maileen Sulibit and the Yes Ltd staff;
7) March 27 – Mr Albert Rocero, Coral Investment Ltd
John and Rachel Villalba and Narasiman Muniandy are all permanent one-Saturday-a-month sponsors.
By the way, Filipino expat Robert Palomo of Red Sea Housing Const based in Qatar but with big jobs at the PNG LNG project sent in additional funds to cover two more Saturday sessions! Hurray!